- GENERAL CONDITIONS
regulate the conditions of use of the website http://glitzkoin.com (hereinafter
the Website) and the services provided therein, which all the visitors or users
of the Website must consent to.
- The operator of the Website is Glitter Holdings plc (hereinafter Glitter
Holdings), registered in Tallinn, Estonia, with Commercial Register code
14286282, e-mail [email protected]
- The user represents by the act of creating a user account at the Website
(hereinafter the Registration) that all the information and representations
provided by him/her are correct: he/she is private person with full legal
capacity (at least 18 years of age) or that he/she has all rights and
authorisations for procuring the services on behalf of the user. The
aforementioned representations are presumed to be accurate and Glitter Holdings
is not obliged to verify these.
- THE SERVICE
- Glitter Holdings is providing through the Website the opportunity to take a
part in a GlitzKoin token sale and to subscribe to related additional services
(hereinafter jointly the Services or separately the Service).
- The users of the Service are private persons or legal entities who have
registered themselves as the users of the Website (hereinafter the Users or
separately the User) and have chosen to use the Service suitable for them
(hereinafter the Package).
- Glitter Holdings may establish separate additional conditions for each Service
which are published on the Website at the subscription and information page of
the respective service and which are considered as inseparable parts of the
- Glitter Holdings is not providing financial, investment, legal etc. and only
provides the Users with the opportunity to use the software and self-service.
The legal content at the Website does not constitute provision of financial,
investment, legal etc. advice.
- As a principle, Glitter Holdings collects only what we need and will not share
your personal information with any third parties other than our identity
verification partner. Even within Glitter Holdings, access to your personal
information is limited to a subset of employees who work on compliance and
identity verification matters. Glitter Holdings is the only data controller and
- You will provide to us, immediately upon our notice of request, information
that we, in our sole discretion, deem to be required to maintain compliance with
any law, regulation or policy. Such documents include, but are not limited to,
passports, driver’s licenses, utility bills, photographs of you,
government identification cards, or sworn statements.
- Glitter Holdings reserves its right to request documentation, described in
paragraph 3.1, prior to activating your account at any of Glitter Holdings
services, and any services, available through the Website. Glitter Holdings may
refuse you access to Glitter Holdings services and Website should it have doubts
as to validity, authenticity and genuineness of the documents, provided by you.
- Glitter Holdings collects information from running the Website and uses
information, provided to us by you. When you visit the Website, or use our
products, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or
other access device. This information may include your IP address, device
information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type, operating
system, mobile network information and standard web log information, such as
your browser type, and the pages you accessed on our Website. When you use a
location-enabled device with our Website and products, we may collect
geographical location data or use various means to determine the location, such
as sensor data from your device that may, for instance, provide data on nearby
cell towers and Wi-Fi access spots. However, we will not release your
personally-identifying information to any third party without your consent,
except as set forth herein.
- When you access the Website or use our products or services we (or a service
provider on our behalf) may place small data files called cookies on your
computer or other device. We use these technologies to recognize you as our
user; customize our Website and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness
and collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate
risk, help prevent fraud, and promote trust and safety.
- Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to
describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be
used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include
information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific
- In principle we do not, but we may store and process your personal information
on our servers, where our facilities or our service providers are located. We
protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security
measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure,
and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption,
physical access controls to our data centers, and information access
authorization controls. We also authorize access to personal information only
for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. All of
our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards are designed to comply with
applicable laws and regulations. Data may from time to time be stored also in
- We are sometimes required to compare the personal information you provide to
third party databases in order to verify its accuracy and confirm your identity.
This allows us to comply with relevant anti-money laundering regulations and
“know your customer” regulations. We will not sell or rent your
personal information to third parties. We may combine your information with
information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and
personalize the Website and our products, as well as our content and
advertising. We may use your name and email address to provide you with
information about products or services that may be of interest to you, but we
will not use your personal information without complying with applicable laws
and, where appropriate, obtaining your consent.
- We reserve our right to share your personal information
- 3rd party identification services providers for fraud prevention
- law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when i)
we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal
procedure; or ii) we believe in good faith that the disclosure of
personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial
loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations
of our Terms;
- companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by (should such a
combination occur, we will require that the newly combined entity follow
these terms with respect to your personal information, and you would as
well receive prior notice of any change in applicable policy);
- our banking partners (if you link a bank account, debit card, or credit
card to your account);
- other third parties only with your prior consent or direction to do
- Glitter Holdings will not provide your personal information to any other
without your consent or direction.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- Glitter Holdings may change these Terms at any time by informing the Users at least
10 days beforehand. Amended Terms come into force at the moment of publishing at the
- Website may contain links to other websites which are outside the influence
of Glitter Holdings. Glitter Holdings publishes such links only for the purposes of
making it easier for the Users of the Website to find information and is not liable
for the contents of linked websites.
- Glitter Holdings is entitled at its own discretion either to limit or cancel the
right of use of the Website by a User, including to close his/her account and
restricting him/her from Registration again in case he/she has violated the Terms or
the obligations arising therefrom, in case he/she has provided untrue or misleading
information or acts otherwise in bad faith.
- Glitter Holdings reserves the right to change at any time the contents or format of
the Website without prior notice. Glitter Holdings is entitled at, any time and
without providing reasons, to change and refresh the technological structure and
functionality of the Website; to suspend or cancel provision of Service and close
any of its parts; to restrict the use of certain parts of the Website or Services or
functionality (e.g. amount of data, upload speed, amount of recorded content etc.).
Glitter Holdings shall inform the Users of material changes a reasonable time before
the changes come into force.
- For the purposes of accessibility of the Services the Website is connected to third
of such applications, websites and services.
- Glitter Holdings, its branches and subsidiaries shall not be liable for any direct,
indirect, punitive, actual or collateral damages (incl. loss of business, agreement,
profit, data, information or business interruption), which result from using the
Services or from inability to use the Services or from the contents of the Webpage
even in case Glitter Holdings was aware of the potential for such damage. The
limitation period for any claims regarding the use of Website and Services is 1
year, starting from the occurrence of the damage.
- All disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms including
disputes relating to its validity, breach, termination or nullity, and any disputes
or claims arising out of or in connection with the use of Website shall be finally
settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the Arbitration Court of the Republic of
Estonia Chamber of Commerce and Industry by three arbitrators appointed in
accordance with the said Rules. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings
shall be English.
- Prior to filing any claims in accordance with paragraph 4.7., the User undertakes
to file such claim or request directly to Glitter Holdings via e-mail at address
[email protected] User agrees that he/she will not file any claims in
accordance with paragraph earlier than 30 days after sending such claim or request
to Glitter Holdings in accordance with this paragraph. Any claim, filed with the
arbitral tribunal contrary to the rules set out in this paragraph, shall be rejected
immediately by the tribunal as premature.