The price of the GTN crypto token has stepped through some very important milestones. March 2019 signaled, another important marker for the token launched as part of the Glitzkoin diamond blockchain.
Let us quickly trace the levels through which the GTN price has journeyed so far.
1) June 2018 saw the successful completion of the Glitzkoin ICO, the GTN token was priced at $0.15 to $0.20 during the ICO.
2) The token was listed on the Stellarport exchange in July 2018 and continued to get, the support of seasoned crypto traders.
3) Most crypto tokens launched during the same time, lost as much as 70% of their value within the first few weeks of trading.
4) The Glitzkoin GTN token hovered around its ICO value from July to October 2018. The token traded in the $0.18 to $0.22 range during that period.
5) November and December 2018 were months that, most crypto gurus would best like to forget. The crypto market entered a gloomy phase, BTC and ETH recorded hefty losses in the range of 55% to 70%.
6) Crypto traders began to take an active interest in Glitzkoin, the GTN token ended up breaking through the $0.30 mark. This added up to a hefty 50% jump, when compared to the $0.20 ICO closing price.
7) Crypto markets entered 2019 and continue their bearish mood. Traders continued to actively trade the GTN token, this allowed it to trade in the $0.27 to $0.31 range – this was until March 2019.
The Glitzkoin GTN token drew significant attention towards mid-March 2019. A surge in trading activity on Stellarport, saw the token leave its comfort zone of 0.30. The token touched the $0.37 mark for the first time since it began trading in July 2018.
The interesting thing about the March 2019 GTN price surge was that, the reasons for the upward movement were not immediately clear. Glitzkoin CEO Navneet Goenka has on a number of occasions, requested crypto enthusiasts to resist from indulging in reckless speculation. He has once again repeated that request and urges, traders to rely solely on official announcements.