The GTN token made its debut on the Cointiger exchange, it was an impressive show once again. Repeating its previous performances on the Stellarport and Dobitrade exchanges, the token maintained its $0.37 to $0.40 price level. [Track And Trade GTN On Cointiger].
Seasoned crypto traders need no introduction to the Glitzkoin GTN token. The crypto community has strongly supported the project and the token, right from the ICO stage that was completed in June 2018. The token was priced in the $0.13 to $0.20 range during the ICO.
A brief roundup about how, the GTN token has performed in the two previous exchange listings. We should state here that, the Stellarport and DOBITRADE listings will continue to be active even after, the Cointiger listing is launched.
• The Glitzkoin project completed an ICO in June 2018. The GTN token was priced in the $0.13 to $0.20 range during the ICO.
• The token was listed on the Stellarport exchange in July 2018. The GTN token ended 2018 at a price level of $0.30 and appreciated to $0.33 in 2019.
• The DOBITRADE listing for the GTN token came in mid April 2019, the positive impact on the token price was quickly visible. The GTN now trades on the DOBITRADE exchange in the, $0.37 to $0.38 range.
• The Cointiger GTN listing which will be implemented in mid May 2019, is likely to further consolidate the token price.
Glitzkoin has been widely acclaimed for its comprehensive project plan. While the project is aimed at improving profitability and market scope, for the multibillion dollar diamond industry, the management recognizes the strong support received from the crypto community.
The GTN token is unique in one very important way. While most cryptos rely solely on activity from crypto traders, the GTN is powered by three sources of demand.
• Currently being listed on multiple crypto exchanges, the GTN token has always received the support of seasoned crypto traders.
• The token is also the designated mode of payment on the DiaEx diamond trading platform. Launched as part of the Glitzkoin project, DiaEx allows diamond traders of all sizes, irrespective of their location, to trade directly on the platform.
• Efforts are on to have businesses accept the GTN token as a mode of payment. Visitors to the Myticket.asia online ticketing portal, will soon be able to use the token to pay for their purchases. Negotiations are underway with business operators from a wide range of industries.
We welcome your participation but, humbly request all of you to avoid reckless speculation. Stay tuned to our website for regular updates and happenings.